Oven Roasted Grape Tomatoes
This recipe was created by one of our team members and is a Lipman family favorite. Roasting grape tomatoes brings out their natural flavor and makes them even juicier – creating a delicious appetizer or side dish.
- 3 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil (or enough to coat the tomatoes)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the grape tomatoes in half and place in a medium-sized bowl. Add the olive oil and toss to coat, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the tomatoes out in a single layer on a baking sheet with a lip.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until tomatoes shrivel slightly and brown.